PARPRO is always looking for the best of the best. This is where you can find the vacant positions we are offering at the moment.
Facility Engineer, Santa Ana, CA
- Maintain facility and coordinate maintenance schedules for equipment. Obtain equipment repair and maintenance cost quotes. Review quotes and seek approval from management.
- Ensure standards set by the regulatory agencies such as OSHA, EPA, and local governmental regulations are met.
- Manage the ESD control program.
- Manage equipment calibration process.
- Manage the 5S program.
- Design layout for equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency.
- Communicate with management and production control to develop production and design standards of equipment and facilities.
- Collaborate with Operations to recommend methods for improving utilization of equipment, material, and utilities.
- Oversee and coordinate fire/earthquake drills and on-call for security of the building.
- Other related duties as required.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Related experience in a manufacturing operations environment with an electro/mechanical background; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience of 5S, Lean and Six Sigma process and implementation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common business or safety documents. Ability to analyze complex statistical information and perform operations-related research
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.