Established HPC Configuration Knowledge, Project Development Processes Help Take Storage System Capabilities to the Next Level
- Proven design team capable of handling an extremely complex and cutting-edge high-performance computing design for large industrial data storage blade solution.
- Overcome first design team’s communication, technical support and project organizational issues that jeopardized the integration of new system capabilities.
- PARPRO engineers revitalized project with proven ODM processes managed by knowledgeable teams that implemented the best Design for Manufacturability (DFM) techniques.
- Breakthrough HPEC design features 28 layers, more than 14,000 components and 51,000 connections – improved performance over previous generation in the same small footprint.
- Met revolutionary performance metrics with virtually no latency for exceptionally-fast data access to fulfill massive data growth demands.
- With successful prototype tests, leading storage customer can meet customer commitments, budget and time-to-market goals.