PARPRO is always looking for the best of the best. Please check back periodically for available positions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARPRO is growing and we need a Program Manager in our Santa Ana facility. Experience with PCBA and Electronic System builds is a plus.The Program Manager (PM) will be responsible for leading multi-functional teams to successfully execute customer programs while maintaining responsibility for scope, cost and deliveries commitments for PARPRO's most important tier one and two accounts. Responsibilities will include:
- Program Manager, PARPRO Technologies, Santa Ana, CA
- Senior Buyer, PARPRO Technologies, Santa Ana, CA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician/Engineer, PARPRO Technologies, Santa Ana, CA
- Test Technician, PARPRO Technologies, Santa Ana, CA
- Receiving Inspector, PARPRO Technologies, Santa Ana, CA
- Participate in both the external and internal management of business relationships to ensure that quarterly and annual goals are met in the areas of Revenue, Gross Margin, On-time Deliveries, Quality, and Inventory.
- Be aware and be informed of all activities regarding the Customer program and provide guidance as required.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure account alignment and continuous growth.
- Interface with Engineering/Manufacturing/Production/Purchasing/Financing/Quality and other departments to ensure alignment and timely execution of the customer program.
- Hold regular business reviews with internal staff as well as the customer.
- Maintain current Backlogs and Purchase Orders and participate in reporting anticipated revenues.
- Assist and Collaborate with Internal teams to improve and refine processes.
- Ability to handle customer escalations within the Program Management department.
- Provide concise reports to management on status, potential issues, risks, and solution recommendations.
- Team builder who is able to mentor and influence others for a positive outcome.
Requirements will include.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in Customer Program Management preferred.
- Previous experience working in PCBAs/Electronic Systems preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with MRP systems/organization.
- Strong Leadership skills to facilitate cross functional teams.
- Strong Communication skills to effectively communicate with all professional levels within and outside Parpro.
- Excellent organization skills and detailed oriented
Job Type: Full-time Please - No phone calls, recruiters, or agencies No relocation support or reimbursement available Please send your resume to email@example.com