Located in Tijuana, Mexico
PARPRO Mexico is a contract manufacturing service with over 20 years of experience in wire harnesses, sheet metal, precision machining (CNC Machining), pcba assembly and box build product assemblies. We manufacture a wide variety of specialty parts and products for the aerospace and industrial/commercial industries working from your design, from concept to completion. Strategically located over the US border in Tijuana, PARPRO Mexico is a complete turnkey manufacturer providing high quality in a competitive cost environment.
Blvd. Francisco Zarco No. 6201
Colonia San Antonio De Los Buenos C.P. 22564
Tijuana, Baja California, México
Tel: 011 52 664 637-5602 (Mexico)
Tel: +1 (619) 498-9004 (USA)
Fax: 011 52 664 637-5962
PARPRO Mexico - Specializing in cable and wire harnesses, sheet metal and machining, and electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Modern 130,000 sq.ft. building
• Drop Ceiling, Tile Floors, AC
• Single Shift capability of 250 workers (65,000hrs/month)
• 50,000 sq.ft. Sheet Metal Operation
• CLICK HERE TO TAKE A FACTORY TOUR
- Specialize in manufacturing cables and wire harnesses for the Aerospace and Industrial markets
- Experienced in electro-mechanical assembly (assembly integration)
- PCB Assembly
- Sheet metal fabrication and high precision machining manufacturing capabilities (CNC Machining)
- Serves Aerospace, Commercial, Medical, Telecommunications, and Industrial markets
- Provides full turn-key and labor only manufacturing
- Certified in ISO 9001:2008 since June 2001
- Certified in AS9 100:2009 Rev C, Aerospace since May 2007
- Nadcap Certified in the following process in Harnesses, Paint And Welding.
- UL Harnesses Certified
- UL Cord sets and power supply cords certified 9UL-ELBZ2)
- IPC-620 and J-Std-001 class 3 workmanship certified
- Cirris Signature 1500V touch1, 1500VDC, 1000VAC PC-Based continuity/ hipot analyzer up to 1024 test points.
- Cirris Signature 1500V touch 1, 1500VDC, 1500VAC PC-Based continuity/ hipot analyzer up to 1024 test points.
- SchleunigerOmni Strips 9400
- 3 state of the art High Speed CNC milling centers
- 4 axis capabilities
- Super speed capabilities both in rapid and machining with multi axis interpolation
- Can handle tolerances of +/- 0.0001 of an inch.
- Spot Welding Equipment
- 500 + semi-automated and hand tools for wire processing, termination and component preparation and solder
- Thermal test chamber
- SMT Assembly - including Fuji NXT high speed line
MAQUILADORA AND C-TPAT compliance (Export program)
Lean Manufacturing principles experience
MRP, Manufacturing system for material and production control management
PARPRO Mexico - Documents for Download:
PARPRO Mexico - T&C Electronics
WATCH VIDEO PREVIEW OF PARPRO MEXICO